Godzilla (from my Lang-8 posts)

I went to see the movie "Godzilla" this morning. It was certainly a fun movie. However I felt the storyline was a bit shallow, though this could be said for all Godzilla movies.

The movie was screened in two versions: 2D and 3D. The 2D version had English audio and Japanese subtitles. The 3D version was Japanese-dubbed.

To be honest, I prefered the English audio version. But I actually chose the 3D version because I wanted to see how much the 3D effects provided realistic vision.

My result was, to my disappointment, I didn't feel the movie took advantage of the 3D effects effectively. I thought it might have been unnecessary for the movie to be 3D. I should have seen the 2D version with English audio and Japanese subtitles.

[source]


にほんブログ村 英語ブログ 英語学習情報へにほんブログ村 外国語ブログ 韓国語へにほんブログ村 外国語ブログ スペイン語へ

0 件のコメント :

コメントを投稿